Thursday, April 30, 2009

Theme Thursday--Water !!!

OK, this was VERY HARD this week because ornaments generally don't depicted water...I do have a grist mill and and painted on "water fall" but they were so bland I decided to do things related to the sea both "in" the water and "on" the water.



In the Water:

Sea Horse











Whale











Jelly Fish










Blue Crab









Shell











Angel fish











Conch Shell









Orange Shell












Octopus










Striped Fish








On Top of the Water:

Sailboat











Surfboard










Pirate










Flippers

11 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a first-time visitor, thanks to Theme Thursday. What an intriguing topic for a blog... your blog itself, I mean, not just this particular post! You came up with some really beautiful items for today's post. Glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, always like looking at the ornaments you post! I especially like the octopus and the surfboard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. arrggh...there are still pirates in the world... The octopus is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where does one keep all of these ornaments?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!! Merry Christmas again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids would like the "Nemo" clownfish, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what finds! they are gorgeous! Are you a face booker? I just found out that you can change the language setting on your page. There is a Pirate english one that is such a hoot! your ornament reminded me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you did well enough finding some...the green octopus is my fav. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have the octopus and then I might even put up a tree. Or at least hang him up somewhere. These are all so cool. Thank you for opening up the world of ornaments.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! I LOVE sealife ornaments...I scuba dive and so I've been on the hunt to find some really classy ones! :)

    ReplyDelete